Customizable Westlaw is now available. The new functionality allows you to build and rearrange the content on many of your Westlaw screens/tabs so it’s most intuitive to you, and designed to fit your workflow.
With customizable Westlaw, you are able to:
- Drag and drop content on some of your Westlaw screens
- Include up to 50 tabs (instead of only six) on your tab display
- Create custom tabs that include any database from Westlaw’s extensive collection
- Add, delete, rename and change preferences for displayed items
- Easily email customized tabs to colleagues
Create on-screen “sticky notes”
The new functionality will be utilised by password-access subscribers directly. However, as an IP-authenticated subscriber, the new feature can be implemented by Thomson Digital Support at your request.