For advisers managing an external administration, facing difficult and detailed challenges which can evolve daily, Colin Anderson and David Morrison’s focused guide through Voluntary Administration (VA) procedures offers practical support. Crutchfield’s Voluntary Administration carefully combines law-in-force, annotated legislation and expert commentary so that subscribers can quickly find the applicable time limit for reporting, check the relevant ASIC Class Order, or review the current legislation provision. Detailed guidance and conveniently organised section-by-section commentary are always to hand.
The service offers:
- Section-by-section guide to Part 5.3A of the Corporations Act
- Commentary on the following areas:
- issues for stakeholders in voluntary administration; creditors meetings and related matters in relation to Pt 5.3A;
- the administrator’s powers of examination; cross-border insolvency issues and Part 5.3A, and
- an overview of the rescue regimes of the United States and United Kingdom
- Extracts of related legislative provisions from the Corporations Act and the Regulations
- Recently enacted cross-border insolvency legislation
- Regulatory materials from ASIC including the relevant Forms, Regulatory Guides and Class order
- IPA Code of Professional Practice for Insolvency Practitioners [in Update 1].