Due to the significant developments in the industrial relations sphere, the following pieces of legislation are now available online as part of the National Workplace Relations product (in addition to the exisiting extensive selection of legislation):
* Fair Work Act 2009
* Fair Work Regulations 2009
* Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
* Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009
* Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Regulations 2009
* Interim Fair Work Australia Rules 2009.
In addition, the explanatory memoranda for the Fair Work Act 2009 and the Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009 are also now available (see “Explanatory Memoranda” folder).
A copy of the Workplace Relations Act 1996 as at 30 June 2009 (immediately prior to commencement of the Fair Work legislation) has also been kept in the service, along with several point-in-time versions of that Act at significant points in time.
Commentary is also currently being prepared on the Fair Work Act 2009 and will progressively be added in the coming months.