We are pleased to advise you of a significant upgrade to the currency functionality and look and feel of the Thomson Reuters’ Tax & Accounting Online (TAO) platform.
The core TAO functions of search, print, email etc are all unchanged. In this upgrade, we’re focusing on the layout and interlinking of the rich content and the currency and ease of use of legislation.
Please refer to the New Features FAQ’s below to see which products are included in this first release.
The most significant changes include:
- Much improved legislation linking;
- Currency information is added to each legislative provision;
- All legislation is clearly distinguished from commentary – it is grey shaded on screen while commentary is on a white background;
- History notes are all reverse chronological and present consistently in a smaller font than the law in force;
- Legislation in the 1936 collection is grouped by topic so easier to find by browsing;
- Legislation updated every week to capture any changes that have come into force;
- Tables of contents in left hand pane;
- Cleaner layout;
Our next release will include linking from commentary to Tax Rulings including GST Rulings.
What will I need to do?
The enhancements where deployed overnight (12th of August) and as previously advised via email we have updated subscribers details to reflect the change, no action is required on subscribers part to recieve the New Enhancements.
Login and password details remain the same.
Click here to view the New Features Guide.
Click here to view the New Features FAQ’s.
Click here to view the Tax and Accounting Online Quick Guide.
We are confident you will enjoy these improvements to Tax & Accounting Online. For further assistance or information regarding your subscription, please call the Thomson Reuters Digital Support Team on 1800 020 548 or email LTA.Digital.Support@thomsonreuters.com