We are pleased to advise of enhancements to the Tax & Accounting Online platform that make it easier for you to reach the information you need.
When will the transition occur?
The enhanced Tax and Accounting Online content will be available to you from the 13th of August 2010.
We are pleased to advise you of a significant upgrade to the currency functionality and look and feel of Thomson Reuters’ Tax & Accounting Online (TAO) platform.
The core TAO functions of search, print, email etc are all unchanged. In this upgrade, we’re focusing on the lay out and interlinking of the rich content and the currency and ease of use of legislation.
The most significant changes are:
- Much improved legislation linking;
- Currency information is added to each legislative provision;
- All legislation is clearly distinguished from commentary – it is grey shaded on screen while commentary is on a white background;
- History notes are all reverse chronological and present consistently in a smaller font than the law in force;
- Legislation in the 1936 collection is grouped by topic so easier to find by browsing;
- Legislation updated every week to capture any changes have come into force;
- Tables of contents in left hand pane;
- Cleaner layout;
- Our next release will include linking from commentary to Tax Rulings including GST Rulings.
What will I need to do?
We will be updating subscription details to reflect this change. The transition will take place automatically and no action will be required by subscribers.
Login and password details will remain the same.
Click here to view the New Features Guide.
Click here to view the New Features FAQ’s.
Click here to view the Tax and Accounting Online Quick Guide.
We are confident you will enjoy these improvements to Tax & Accounting Online. For further assistance or information regarding your subscription, please call the Thomson Reuters Digital Support Team on 1800 020 548 or email LTA.Digital.Support@thomsonreuters.com