Did you know that you can join a training session from your office in Orange, and have staff from your office in Perth join the same session?
Did you know that the content delivered in a WebEx session is the same as you’d receive in a face-to-face session?
Training can be delivered to you and your staff online and over the phone. It’s easy and very effective!
- A online connection between 1 or more participants and a trainer
- A “portal” into the trainer’s computer so that participants can watch a demonstration
- At no time will the trainer be able to access your computer
WebEx/Thomson Reuters is…..
- Delivered by a certified Thomson Reuters training specialist
- Allows you interact with the trainer – your phone will provide the audio
- Provide training to users all over Australia in one session
- Help maximise the potential from your online subscriptions
Joining a WebEx session is easy:
- You will receive an email invitation from your trainer
- Prior to the session, open the email and click on the link in the email to join the meeting. Follow the prompts.
- For first-time WebEx users: you will automatically begin downloading the “meeting centre” (1-2 minutes). Note: administration rights are NOT required.
- The training session will then be visible on your computer screen. Just sit back and watch – no need to touch anything!
- For the audio connection, the trainer will either call you, or you may call them. *If several people will be joining the session from different locations, a conference telephone number will be displayed once you’ve logged into the WebEx session.*
Want to know more? Want to book a WebEx training session?
Email us at: LTA.Trainers@thomsonreuters.com