Payroll Administration Manual (update 63) published last month, see below for highlights of this update:
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest superannuation and payroll tax obligations (Australian Tax and Levy Guide 2010/11).
- Benefit from a brief overview of the government’s paid parental leave scheme (Recent Developments).
- Understand the extensive changes to fringe benefits for Victorian WorkCover purposes (Recent Developments).
- Make yourself aware of the latest Western Australian payroll tax changes (Recent Developments).
- The government’s paid parental leave scheme begins 1 January 2011. Understand employer’s obligations on this matter (para 11701).
- Access 2011 public holidays and the changes that have been made to 2010 public holidays (paras 12255 and 12260).