We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new Editorial Board for Australian Tax Review.
The General Editors of Australian Tax Review, Professor Chris Evans and Professor Michael Walpole, both from the Australian School of Taxation and Business Law at The University of New South Wales, will be joined on the Editorial Board by the following high profile members of the tax profession from Australia and overseas:
- Professor Catherine Brown, Faculty of Law, University of Calgary
- Commissioner Michael D’Ascenzo AO, Australian Taxation Office
- Professor Judith Freedman, Faculty of Law, Oxford University
- The Hon Justice Michelle Gordon, Federal Court of Australia
- Peter Hill, Managing Tax Writer, Thomson Reuters
- Professor Richard Krever, Department of Business Law and Taxation, Monash University
- The Hon Sir Anthony Mason AC, KBE, Former Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia
- Associate Professor Ann O’Connell, Melbourne Law School, The University of Melbourne
- The Hon Justice Tony Pagone, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Professor John Prebble, Faculty of Law, Victoria University, Wellington
- Professor Joel Slemrod, School of Business, University of Michigan
- Tony Slater QC, Ground Floor, Wentworth Chambers, Sydney
Each of the new Editorial Board members brings with them a wealth of experience and knowledge that will serve to further enhance the aims of the journal to continue to be the foremost refereed Australian tax journal, providing high quality and in-depth analysis and critique of Australian domestic and international tax law.
Those of the new Editorial Board members who were able to attend were welcomed to Australian Tax Review at an event held in Sydney.