The State Reports (Western Australia) (SRWA) will be online in May 2011.
SRWA reports decisions of Western Australia’s specialist courts and tribunals including the District Court, Children’s Court, Family Court in exercise of State jurisdiction, State Administrative Tribunal and Liquor Commission (formerly the Liquor Licensing Court). This series includes notes of decisions on quantum of damages. Saving you research time, catchwords and headnotes summarise the issues and decision.
Online you’ll find:
- a complete archive of all reported decisions;
- PDF facsimiles of each reported decision, perfect for court use;
- superior searching and browsing, and consolidated hit lists with aggregated case information;
- a simple interface and integration with other online services such as FirstPoint and other law reports (subject to separate subscriptions);
- research trails, tagged items, email delivery and RSS feeds; and
- persistent deep-linking capacity.