The substantial revision of this service continues with the author systematically revising each chapter in order to improve the navigability and structure, along with concurrently updating the content. Recent updates contain the following significantly revised chapters:
- Chapter 12: The remuneration and indemnity of receivers and managers appointed out of court;
- Chapter 13: Private appointments: the interaction of receivership and winding up;
- Chapter 14: Private appointments: receivership in private international law;
- Chapter 15: Private appointments: termination of receivership; and
- Chapter 16: The statutory power to appoint company receivers.
In particular, commentary has been updated with regard to the changed start date of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth). In February 2011, the Council of Australian Governments agreed to defer the commencement date for personal property securities reform to October 2011.