As an Accountant or Auditor, having reliable and efficient access to all your accounting, auditing and professional ethics Standards is vital for your day-to-day work.
For this reason, Thomson Reuters’ new publication the Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards, Including Professional Ethics is an essentail reference tool for your firm. This publication is a logically structured compilation of all the Standards issued by:
- Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB)
- Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AUASB)
- Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board (APESB)
Available on Tax and Accounting Online, as well as paper and CD formats, this service makes it easy and convenient for you to find the Standards in the ONE location.
- A thorough collection of all current and superseded pronouncements
- The archive Standards is available as a distinct collection to the current Standards to ensure a clear separation of documents
- The online service is updated within the week of a new or amended pronouncement
- This service includes a Latest Development and Currency section to clearly mark its currency and summarise the recent additions/deletions of Standards
- The online service is delivered on Tax and Accounting Online, which features clear navigation, enhanced search functionality, and the Standards can be read on screen or downloaded as a PDF document
- A compilation service which saves you research time
- The frequency of updates ensures you are kept up-to-date with the most current and amended versions
- The Latest Developments section provides a quick reference point to guide you through the recent changes
- The layout of the online service makes it straightforward to browse, navigate and search particular Standards – current or archive
- The online service is available on the same platform as other prominent Thomson Reuters accounting and auditing publications (such as XYZ Model Financial Accounts and XYZ Audit Manual) making it convenient for you to read source material alongside commentary
For more information on Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards, click here.