The Australian Resources Law Reports (ARLR) began publication in 2009 and it is one of our newest Report series. The first Volume contained important historical cases relevant to resources law. Now we are up to Volume 4 and are publishing cases from 2010-2011 from all around Australia and from a wide range of Courts, Tribunals and Wardens.
As an example, the cases reported in one Part from Volume 4 (the current Volume) contains the following decisions:
- Johnston v Cooper (Queensland Land Court)
- Alanvale Pty Ltd v Southern Rural Water (Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal)
- Johnson v Niutta (Environment, Resources and Development Court (SA))
- FMG Chichester Pty Ltd v Rinehart (Western Australian Mining Warden)
- De Tournouer v Department of Natural Resources and Water (Queensland Land Appeal Court)
- Martin v Minister for Mineral and Forest Resources (NSW) (Land and Environment Court of NSW)
- Waratah Coal Pty Ltd v Mitchell (Queensland Court of Appeal)
- Hughes v St Barbara Mines Ltd (No 4) (Supreme Court of Western Australia)
Each decision is carefully selected by the experienced Editorial Board members located around Australia, under the editorial guidance of the General Editor, Kanaga Dharmananda SC. Not only are all of the decisions fully headnoted, but they also come with an “Editorial Comment”, which draws out the commercial and practical implications of the decisions, saving you time on both research and analysis.