Automate your financial and taxation calculations and disclosures with over 35 ready-to-use Microsoft® Excel® templates and worked examples to help you comply with your financial reporting obligations, and generate professional workpapers, records and reports.
Quickly and confidently calculate asset impairment, borrowing cost capitalisation, loans fair value, long service leave and hire purchase calculations, and save time with the asset revaluation scheduler, lease scheduler and cash flow statement templates, and many more!
For faster and easier financial calculation and documentation, order your Financial Templates Toolkit today!
Available in both CD and online format.
There will be two updates of the Financial Templates Toolkit, which will be released in June and December 2011.
LIST OF TEMPLATES AVAILABLE
- Borrowing cost capitalisation
- Loan scheduler
- Loans fair value calculator
- Amortisation methods
- Analytical ratios
- Asset impairment
- Asset valuation
- Break even numbers
- Break even volumes
- Budget generator
- Reconciliation generator
- Sum of the years’ digits
- Accruals and prepayments calculator
- Asset revaluation scheduler
- Annual leave calculator Bank reconciliation
- Cash flow statement
- Depreciation schedule
- Expense classifier
- Financial reporting decision trees
- KMP compensation disclosure
- Long service leave
- Petty cash manager
- Present value calculator
- Trial balance to accounts converter
- Hire purchase calculator
- Hire purchase v Lease v Borrow
- Lease classification
- Lease scheduler
- Operating lease straight-liner
- Interest accrual – compounding monthly
- Interest accrual – other
- Percentage completion – construction contracts (AIFRS)
- CGT quick calculator
- Compliance calendar and tracker
- SGC levy calculator
- Tax depreciation schedule
NEW in 2011
In June 2011 update of the Financial Templates Toolkit has been enhanced to include additional financial ratio calculators to help users calculate and analyse financial performance of their business:
- Creditor turnover – Indicates the credit period taken from receipt of an invoice through to payment.
- Interest cover – Indicates an entity’s ability to meet interest costs.
- Analysis of stock write offs – Indicates the degree of accuracy in the estimate of obsolescence and the effectiveness of the procedures in reducing the write off of stock.
- Days sales in inventory – Indicates the length of time that it will take to use the inventory balance through sales.
- Lockup analysis – Indicates the time between the acquisition of inventory and the realisation of cash from sales of inventory.
- Dividend yield – indicates the yield arising from dividend payments.
As part of this update, the following templates have also been updated:
- Asset Revaluation Scheduler
- Compliance Calendar and Tracker
- Depreciation Schedule
- Lease Scheduler
- Operating Lease Straight-liner
- Present Value Calculator
The December 2011 update will feature new Division 7A calculators in relation to 7 year and 25 year loans from companies to shareholders, and s109Y distributable surplus calculations. There will also be new Fringe Benefits Tax templates in relation to motor vehicle expenses, expense benefits, living away from home allowance and in-house benefits.
To find out more information about the Financial Templates Toolkit, please click here.