Effectively managing your environmental responsibilities means staying on top of any changes that occur which may affect your business, and accessing clear, independent analysis that you can rely on. Thomson Reuters’ Environmental Manager and Carbon Extra news services give you information that you can use to confidently decide on future changes and outcomes, ensuring you stay one step ahead.
Subscribing to both Environmental Manager and Carbon Extra will keep you informed on the critical issues that are likely to impact upon your business. You will be alerted to risks, opportunities and potential exposures. We will also let you know what other large companies in your industry and other industries are doing (or not doing).
Whether you use this information for making strategic, management and operational decisions, or for advising clients, our environmental news services can help you gain a competitive edge and alert you to the risks of non-compliance.
Environmental Manager is emailed on Tuesdays, and Carbon Extra on Fridays. The focus of each is different, however Environmental Manager does report on emerging climate change issues if new stories come to light between Carbon Extra editions on Friday.
Environmental Manager keeps you informed on:
- changes to federal and state environmental protection legislation
- prosecutions and fines
- discussion papers and new research and
- case studies of the best and worst industry practice.
Carbon Extra covers:
- the latest research initiatives
- insider stories on what industries, corporate and public sector organisations are doing, not doing, or are about to do, to tackle significant climate change and carbon risk issues.
- policy and regulatory developments
- updates on significant global trends plus
- interviews with senior stakeholders from government, industry, NGOs and practitioners.
- Twice weekly analysis of the latest climate change, carbon, environmental management and regulatory developments
- Targeted stories with an Australian focus to global issues
- Reports on federal, state and territory legislation, regulations and statutory schemes that impact and are likely to impact on large companies and public sector organisations