We asked them how they work online, what research tasks they undertake; the frequency and importance of each task; how they browse and search for information; and what they do with the results.
Confident we had a clear picture of how our customers work online, we were able to articulate our 10 objectives.
These were the 10 features our customers told us they wanted. So, this is what we would deliver – and more.
- Make our research accessible for all customers.
- Streamline the way our customers find information.
- Make it faster to navigate through results.
- Ensure customers get the full picture of the information they’re seeking.
- Anticipate our customers’ next steps and offer solutions.
- Help customers organise research results.
- Dramatically reduce training time.
- Give a complete and transparent view of subscriptions.
- Offer new flexible options for accessing content.
- Link access to international content through one site
Click here for more information about Westlaw AU.