Payroll’s an easy as pressing a button…you wish! There is so much change and complexity in payroll, and a very human impact if the processing goes wrong, so how can you make sure you have the answers you need available?
These are just some of the ways in which we are helping payroll administrators deal with the constant changes to their duties in 2011:
- Commentary on the Federal Paid Parental Leave scheme in operation – how it works and how to incorporate into your payroll system
- Federal award makeup and the important clauses to watch for
- Treatment of award staff as salaried employees
- New quick guides to each section providing answers and references to the most common issues payroll face
- More handy hints to highlight important points
Whether you are in payroll, HR or finance, subscription to Payroll Administration Manual and Premier Payroll Administrator provides you with up-to-date procedural knowledge that everyone with payroll responsibilities needs.
Payroll Administration Manual is the indispensable reference guide for payroll administrators to understand all regulations, industry awards, case studies, checklists, and explanations to help you optimise your day-to-day functions. It provides the fundamental payroll knowledge for your team.
As part of a subscription to this service, you receive:
- A comprehensive payroll text;
- Access to a 1800 Helpline connecting you direct to Payroll Matters;
- A user-friendly guide to taxes and levies;
- Summary tables for the 18 different sets of federal, state and territory tax and levy systems for each area;
- Updates twice a year (approx) reflecting changing laws, regulations and best practice;
- Two regular bulletins
Premier Payroll Administrator offers a superior service for those that need timely updates throughout the year with the legislative changes. It includes the content from Payroll Administration Manual, but has bonus components as follows:
- Email alert service – approximately 26 email alerts a year detailing changes as they occur
- Online access – access the Payroll Administration Manual easily and efficiently for all your team with advanced online searching functions to help you save time
- Payroll forms – direct links to payroll templates and tax and levy forms online
- Payroll links – instant access to important tax rulings, interpretive decisions and legislative documents
Payroll Administration Manual will continue to evolve to remain the most popular, practical and comprehensive manual on payroll in Australia with the provision of snapshots in each area – particularly to assist those new in payroll to gain an overview of what is involved and why.