The ongoing restructure continues to improve navigation and presentation of the many components of this
complex and detailed work both online and in paper. Author Don Mackintosh’s valuable input will
continue to be included while the format is refined.
Subscribers will notice:
- more tables of contents
- material is being presented in easily navigated sections
- in paper, running heads have been added to guide readers more quickly to specific areas of interest.
- cross references throughout will continue to be updated as the format is standardised.
The fees prescribed in the Regulations listed below have been revised, effective 1 July
- Real Property Regulations 2009
- Strata Titles (Fees) Regulations 2001
- Community Titles Regulations 1996
- Worker’s Liens Regulations 1999
- Registration of Deeds (Fees) Regulations 2004
- Bills of Sale Regulations 2009
- Crown Land Management Regulations 2010
Amendment of Acts
The following Acts have been amended by the Statutes Amendment (Personal Property
Securities) Act 2011, effective 16 June 2011:
- Worker’s Liens Act 1893;
- Bills of Sale Act 1886;
- Stock Mortgages and Wool Liens Act 1924; and
- Liens on Fruit Act 1923.
Land Title Reports
Three new cases have been added to the Land Titles Reports which have been relocated to Volume 2:
- Epworth Group Holdings Pty Ltd v Permanent Custodians Ltd  SASCFC 32;
- Capital and Equity Group Pty Ltd v Hilton Central Ltd  SASC 197; and
- Cervi v Letcher  VSC 156.
The following chapters have been enhanced with respect to structure, cross references and
- Orders of Court
- Parties to Dealings.