As the only authorised law report series of the Supreme Court of Western Australia, the Western
Australian Reports provide subscribers with the full text of judgments and with headnotes that
have been checked by the presiding Justices.
Each part contains a table of cases reported as well as a detailed index of cases reported, to help
you easily locate relevant information.
Published by arrangement with the Council of Law Reporting of Western Australia. These reports
will be published online for the first time in 2011 and will feature:
- PDF facsimiles of each reported case, perfect for court use;
- superior searching and browsing, and consolidated hit lists with aggregated case information;
- a simple interface and integration with other online services such as FirstPoint and other law reports (subject to separate subscriptions);
- research trails, tagged items, email delivery and RSS feeds; and
- persistent deep-linking capacity.
The collection will include Volumes1-40 of the current series and  –  of the preceding
Click here for more information about this service.