We are delighted to announce Australian GST Journal is being relaunched in October 2011.
Published since 1998, AGSTJ remains the sole publication devoted entirely to the policy and practice of GST in Australia. It has reached a new phase in its development and is becoming a quarterly journal.
What are the changes?
- Longer issues with increased scope to publish substantive analytical papers on GST matters,
- For papers submitted by tax academics, the introduction of a formal (blind) Peer Review process for submitted papers as required, and which conforms to the Higher Education Research Data Collection Specifications,
- Increased Editorial content,
- A regular ‘Case Notes’ section analysing recent important court decisions on GST, authored by respected senior GST practitioners, and
- A new look consistent with Thomson Reuters’ existing law journals
When will the transition take place?
The first quarterly issue of AGSTJ will be available October 2011. Current subscribers do not need to do anything to benefit from the changes.
If you have any queries or would like to share feedback with us, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 304 195 or at LTA.Service@thomsonreuters.com