We are happy to advise that the ASIC Forms service has been updated as a result of the implementation of the new Personal Property Securities Register (www.ppsr.gov.au).
- 157 Application for change of name of a company under external administration
- 202 Application for registration of a body corporate as an Australian company
- 401 Application for registration as a registrable Australian body
- 402 Application for registration as a foreign company
- 492 Request for correction
- 504 Notification that a person has been appointed controller/ entered into possession etc.
- 505 Notification of appointment or cessation of an external administrator
- 507 Report as to affairs
- 960 Application for copy of certificate
- 961 Application for copies of documents (DocImage search)
- 964 Application for information about specific corporations (computer database search)
- RA01 Notification to register, change details of, or cease as an agent
- RA04 Direct debit request
These forms have been removed:
- 309 Notification of details of a charge
- 310 Notification of further issues of debentures in a series
- 311A Notification of assignment of a charge
- 311B Notification of change of details of a charge
- 312 Notification of discharge or release of property from a charge
- 327 Application for extension of time – stamp duty deficiency
- 350 Certification of Compliance with stamp duties law
- CH01 Charges forms (Cover sheet for forms 115 & 348)
ASIC Forms will automatically check for updates whenever it is started. There is also a menu option to manually check for updates if you wish.
After an update is released online, you will receive a notification when you next open the application saying that the forms have been updated. You will then be given an option to download them and restart the application to ensure all changes take effect.
If you already have data in any of the forms that are changing, you won’t lose this data – it will be transferred over to the new forms.