Are you going on leave, and dread the idea of coming back to heaps of emails? Did you know that you can suspend Alerts that you create in Westlaw AU while you are away? Follow these 5 steps and you won’t have to worry about it!
1. To access your alerts, click on “My Alerts” at the top of the Westlaw AU homepage.
2. Choose your alert from the list and then click on “Suspend.”
3. Put in the range of dates you’ll be away on leave.
4. Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.
5. Once the end date has passed, you’ll again start receiving your alerts!