A new chapter has been added to the service: Chapter 13.1 “Using the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW)” authored by David Porter, solicitor Redfern Legal Centre. The chapter gives a comprehensive and practical explanation of the operation of the GIPA Act which has replaced the former state Freedom of Information (FOI) laws.
- Westlaw AU – Training and Technical Support
- The Laws of Australia Updates June 2017
- The Australian Law Journal celebrates 90th Anniversary
- National Workplace Relations – annotations to building and construction legislation
- OnePass User Experience Update
- New author for Summary Offences Queensland
- Westlaw AU Tip – Using the product specific Advanced Search
- Westlaw AU June 2017 Release Notice
- Westlaw AU – Saving Documents to Folders
- Motor Vehicle Law Qld Noticeboard – May 2017 – Failure to enter into bonds under the Penalties and Sentences Act 1992
- Gender equality among barristers before the High Court
- The French High Court
- The Laws of Australia Updates February 2017
- Technical Issues and Other Communications – How do I subscribe?
- Legal Research Webinars – New Dates Available Now
- Optimise the Online Insider – Alerting
- Optimise Your Online Insider Experience – Categories, Tags & Saved Searches
- New Editorial Board members join Australian Tax Review
- New in February 2011: Property Law Review
- The Laws of Australia updates May 2012
- Trade Practices Law Journal – Name Change
- Westlaw AU Webinar Training – Available Now
- Wide Powers for Bankruptcy Regulator – Updated Commentary in TLA
- Westlaw AU Issue (Resolved) – Missing Cases
- Industrial Reports – Complete Online Archive Now Available!
- The Laws of Australia – welcome to new authors
- Commonwealth penalty unit increase
Keep Updated via Email
Sign-up to receive the Insider newsletter.
Cases Checkpoint Content Update Criminal Law NSW Currency Database Spotlight enhancement FirstPoint Journals Legal Online Legislation New New Features NewsRoom NSW Criminal Law online Online Commentaries ProView Softdocs Technical Issue/Fault The Laws of Australia Tip of the Week - Checkpoint Tip of the Week - Westlaw AU tla TLA updates Training Uniform Evidence Law Update Westlaw AU Westlaw AU Enhancements