Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing – Update 16
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Rules Instrument (No 1) 2007 (Cth) amended.
- Legislation extracts updated.
Australian Bankruptcy Law & Practice – Update 162
- Australian Bankruptcy Cases (New Series), Vol 10, Pt 4: 4 new headnotes.
- Current thresholds and Recent Developments updated.
- Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) amended by the Federal Circuit Court of Australia (Consequential Amendments) Act 2013 (Cth) (Act 13, 2013).
Bankruptcy in Australia – A Guidebook – Update 47
- New and amended commentary in Ch 2 – Creditor’s Remedies
Bankruptcy Legislation – Update 46
- The Federal Circuit Court (Bankruptcy) Rules 2006 (Cth) and Federal Circuit Court of Australia Act 1999 (Cth) have been updated as a result of the renamed Federal Magistrates Court to the “Federal Circuit Court of Australia” and changed titles of Chief Federal Magistrate to “Chief Judge” and federal magistrate to “judge”.
Commercial Arbitration Law & Practice – Update 136
- The author has revised and updated commentary on Awards and Costs, Security of Payment, The Arbitrator’s Jurisdiction and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Commercial Contract Clauses – Update 13
- The following chapters have been updated with new commentary and cases:
- Joint, several and proportionate liability;
- Option and pre-emption clauses; and
- Good faith clauses.
Commercial Damages – Update 12
- Commentary has been added to the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Trends in the principles underlying damages;
- Chapter 3 – Damages and egregious conduct;
- Chapter 4 – Election.
Company Receivers and Administrators – Update 147
- Commentary has been added to Chs 4, 6, 10, 11, 12, 23, 41, 43, 44, 45, 46, 55, 56, 58 and 60.
- Commentary has been updated to incorporate the proposed reforms to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and Bankruptcy Act 1966 (Cth), as outlined in the Insolvency Law Reform Bill. These reforms have not yet been enacted.
Computer Contracts Principles and Precedents – Update 122
- Precedent updated.
- Case Digests updated.
Crutchfield’s Voluntary Administration – Update 8
- Extensive amendment to commentary consequent upon the commencement of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) extracts amended.
- Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth) extracts amended.
- ASIC Forms amended and reissued.
Injunctions – Update 20
- Ch 4: Freezing (“Mareva”) Orders has been reviewed and updated in its entirety.
Media and Internet Law and Practice – Update 94
- Commentary updated in Chs 1A and 12.
- The Resale Royalty Right for Visual Artists Act 2009 (Cth) and Television Licence Fees Regulations 1990 (Cth) have been amended.
- Legislative extracts updated.
Modern Contract of Guarantee – Update 45
- New and updated commentary in Chs 4, 5 and 14.
National Workplace Relations – Update 60
- Annotations to sections of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) have been amended by Aaron Neal, Elizabeth Kenny, Mark Rinaldi, Victoria Lambropoulos and Rohan Millar.
The Law of Trusts – Update 110
- Ch 23, Trusts and the taxation of trust income, has been revised by guest author, Mr Ian Fullerton.
Robson’s Annotated Corporations Legislation – Update 41
- Updated annotations issued for History, Chs 2D, 6CA, Pt 7.6 and Ch 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- Amendments made to the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth).
Trade Practices Law – Competition and Consumer Law – Update 165
- Eight Commentary chapters have been updated: 1. The Nature, Derivation and Administration of the Act; 2. Federal Constitutional Power: Extent and Limitations; 14. Enforcement, Remedies, Defences; 16. General Prohibition of Deceptive and Misleading Conduct; 19. Unfair Practices: False and Misleading Representations and Other Conduct: Sections 29-38 of the Australian Consumer Law; 20. Unfair Practices: Unsolicited Supplies, Pyramid Schemes, Pricing Practices, Referral Selling, Harassment and Coercion: Sections 39-50 of the Australian Consumer Law; 22. Unsolicited Consumer Agreements: Sections 69-95 of the Australian Consumer Law; and 26. Offences: Sections 151-217.
- The Federal Circuit Court of Australia (Consequential Amendments) Act 2013 (Cth) (Act 13 of 2013) has amended sections within Pts I, VI, XI and XIB of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), commencing on 12 April 2013.
- The Justice and Community Safety Legislation Amendment Act 2013 (ACT) (Act 7 of 2013) has amended the Dictionary definition of ‘fair trading legislation’ within the Fair Trading (Australian Consumer Law) Act 1992 (ACT), commencing on 2 March 2013.
Trade Secrets and Privacy – Update 5
- “Australia and International Privacy”, “Existing data protection laws”, “Australia’s new privacy laws” and “Conducting business overseas” revised.
- Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth) amended.
- New international legislation added.
- New Developments added.