Cleardocs (a Thomson Reuters company) is excited to announce a new addition to its Estate Planning suite of products.
You can now use Cleardocs to create a complete and comprehensive Will that’s valid in any state or territory in Australia.
ClearWill Online was developed in response to customer feedback and is designed to cover a wide range of circumstances.
You can order the document package online at Cleardocs for $165.00, here.
What documents are included in the Cleardocs package?
The Cleardocs package includes:
- your tailored Will; and
- an Establishment Kit explaining what to do next.
As with all Cleardocs packages, the legal documents are signed off by top-20 law firm, Maddocks.
ClearWill Online caters for a range of situations and circumstances
Through the Cleardocs interface, you can choose to include any of the following clauses:
- the Will to survive your future or a subsequent marriage;
- appointment of guardians for children under 18 years old;
- specific gifts of property;
- cash gifts including to charities;
- division of assets in equal or unequal shares;
- funeral directions; and
- creation of minors trusts – which protects a minor’s inheritance until they turn 18 or a later age nominated by you.
If you have any questions about ClearWill Online, or any other Cleardocs products, please call the free Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.