Australian Bankruptcy Law & Practice – Update 166
- New commentary added and old commentary updated throughout Pt VII – Discharge and Annulment.
- Updated annotations to Art 17 of the Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008 (Cth).
- Amendments to Federal Court (Bankruptcy) Rules 2005 (Cth) by the Federal Court (Bankruptcy) Amendment (Federal Circuit Court Name Changes) Rules 2013.
- Fees, charges and current thresholds have been updated under Fees, Charges & Other Amounts.
- AFSA forms (previously ITSA) have been updated under AFSA FORMS (new tabcard issued).
Banker and Customer in Australia – Update 94
- New commentary has been added to Ch 1: The Australian financial system: law, practice, regulation, institutions and Ch 13: Mortgages and charges.
- Cross references added to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth).
Commercial Arbitration Law & Practice – Updates 140 and 141
Product restructure and reissue – NEW Volume 3 – Security of Payment:
- New stand-alone Security of Payment Volume.
- 16 new tabcards plus filing card.
- Annotated Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 (NSW).
- Security of Payment Legislation for all other Australian jurisdictions issued.
Company Receivers and Administrators – Updates 152 and 153
- 152 – Commentary has been added to Chs 19, 41, 44, 45, 46, 58 and 60.
- 153 – Commentary has been added to Chs 5, 7, 19, 23, 41, 44, 45, 50 and 60.
Computer Contracts – Update 126
- New precedent added – 70ND: Crowdsourcing agreements (loan model).
International Commercial Arbitration – Update 59
- Commentary updated throughout.
- Washington Convention of 1965 and the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre Administered Arbitration Rules updated.
The Law of Life Insurance – Update 122
- The Chapter entitled Consumer Credit Insurance has been revised and updated.
- The Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth) have been amended by SLI 191 of 2013, the Corporations Amendment (Derivatives Transactions) Regulation 2013 (Cth).
- The following Regulatory Guides have been updated and reissued: Licensing: Managing Conflicts of Interest [RG 181]; Non-cash Payment Facilities [RG 185]; and Auditor Rotation [RG 187].
Liquor Licensing Law and Practice – Update 153
- Liquor Licensing Commentary – new chapter “Buying and Selling Licensed Premises/Businesses” has been added.
- Precedents updated.
- Liquor Licence Application Forms updated.
- Smoke-free legislation updated.
Media and Internet Law and Practice – Update 96
- Commentary updated in Ch 1: Advertising & Content Regulation and Ch 18: Broadcasting.
- The Defamation Act 2005 (NSW) and Defamation Act 2005 (SA) have been amended.
National Workplace Relations – Update 65
- The Fair Work Regulations 2009 (Cth) and Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009 (Cth) have been amended.
Personal Property Securities Law in Australia – Update 20
- Commentary in chapters 1, 10, 12–16, 18, 20, 25, 35, 45, 52 and 56 has been extensively reviewed and amended consequent upon recent case law.
The Law of Trusts – Update 114
- Professor Michael Bryan has revised Ch 6: Requirements as to Form.
- Mr Lee has added commentary to Ch 19: Charitable Trusts – Definition and Scope.
Robson’s Annotated Corporations Legislation – Update 45
- Updated annotations issued for Pts 5.4 and 5.4B of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- Amendments made to the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulation 2001 (Cth).
Trade Practice Law – Competition and Consumer Law – Update 168
- Twelve commentary chapters have been updated.
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) has been amended by the Consumer Credit Legislation Amendment (Enhancements) Act 2012 (Cth) (Act 130 of 2012), commencing on 17 September 2013.