Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing – Update 17
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth) amended.
- Discussion Paper entitled Consideration of Possible Enhancements to the Requirements for Customer Due Diligence reproduced.
- Legislation extracts updated.
ASIC Corporate Investigations and Hearings – Update 84
- Original updated commentary in Ch 1: Policy and Legal Framework; Ch 3: ASIC Informal Inquiries; Ch 4: Investigations; Ch 5: Examinations.
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) amended by the Corporations and Financial Sector Legislation Amendment Act 2013 (Cth).
- New and updated cross-references throughout legislation extracts.
Australian Bankruptcy Law & Practice – Update 165
- Australian Bankruptcy Cases (New Series), Vol 11, Pt 1: 13 new headnotes written by Paul McQuade.
- Bound Volume of ABC(NS) Vol 10 issued with a consolidated index of the first 10 volumes.
- AFSA (previously ITSA) information updated under Registrars, AFSA & Trustees.
- Updated Recent Developments.
- Reference updates to Pt IV – Proceedings in Connexion with Bankruptcy chapter.
Banker and Customer in Australia – Update 93
- New Developments updated with recent cases.
- Cross references added to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth).
- Six new cases added to the Banking and Finance Reports of Australia.
Bankruptcy Legislation – Update 47
- The Table of Related Provisions for the Bankruptcy Act 1966 (Cth) has been updated.
- Amendments have been made to the Bankruptcy Act 1966, Federal Court Rules 2011 (Cth), Bankruptcy Regulations 1996 (Cth) and Bankruptcy (Fees and Remuneration) Determination (Cth).
Commercial Arbitration Law & Practice – Update 139
- The author has revised and updated commentary throughout the service.
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2009 (Tas) amended.
Commercial Contract Clauses – Update 14
The following chapters have been updated with new commentary and cases:
- Operation of deeds;
- Further agreement or subject to contract clauses;
- Termination clauses;
- Penalty and forfeiture clauses; and
- Severance and severance clauses.
Company Receivers and Administrators – Update 151
Commentary has been added to Appendix 4 and Chs 2, 5, 6 7, 10, 11 and 12.
Computer Contracts – Updates 124 and 125
- Commentary updated in Chs 1, 1A, 2, 3 and 4 including new commentary in Crowdfunding agreements: [1A.5010]. This new commentary paragraph has been added with regards to the term “crowdfunding”, which refers to the use of social media websites to raise money.
- New precedent added.
- Precedent updated.
Foreign Investment in Australia – Update 52
- Commentary updated throughout Ch 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- Information updated and documents added to Ch 23 – Policy Guidelines.
- Foreign Ownership of Land Register Act 1988 (Qld) and the Foreign Ownership of Land Register Regulation 2003 (Qld) have been amended and updated.
The Law of Intellectual Property; Copyright, Designs and Confidential Information – Update 74
- Ch 21, Requirements for registration, and Ch 24, Industrial designs and copyright, have been revised and further commentary added.
- The text of the Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances and the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, which are not yet in force, have been added.
- Amendments to the Copyright (International) Protection Regulations 1969 (Cth) made by the Copyright Amendment (International Protection) Regulation 2013 (Cth) have been incorporated.
International Commercial Arbitration – Update 58
- Commentary updated throughout.
Liquor Licensing Law and Practice – Update 152
- New Developments updated with a new Bulletin entitled “Personal Property Securities Act 2009 and the Hotel Landlord”.
- Liquor Licence Application Forms updated.
McPherson’s Law of Company Liquidation – Update 48
- Commentary updated in Ch 4 – Contributories’ winding-up applications.
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) amended by the Superannuation Legislation Amendment (Service Providers and Other Governance Measures) Act 2013 (Act No 61, 2013).
- Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) amended by the Statute Law Revision Act 2013 (Act No 103, 2013).
- New Developments updated.
- ASIC forms updated.
Modern Contract of Guarantee – Update 47
- New and updated commentary in Ch 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, and 14.
National Workplace Relations – Update 64
- Annotations to sections of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) have been amended by Aaron Neal, Elizabeth Kenny, Mark Rinaldi, Victoria Lambropoulos and Rohan Millar.
- The Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009 (Cth) have been amended.
- Legislative extracts updated.
- Year in review added.
- New developments added.
The Law of Trusts – Update 113
- Mr Lee has added to the commentary in C 17, Remedies.
Robson’s Annotated Corporations Legislation – Update 44
- Updated annotations issued for Chs 5A, 5C, 6A, 6B, 6C and 6D.
- Amendments made to the Corporations Law Rules (NT).
Trade Practice Law – Competition and Consumer Law – Update 167
- Eight Commentary chapters have been updated.
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) has been amended by the Competition and Consumer Amendment Act 2013 (Cth) and the Statute Law Revision Act 2013 (Cth), commencing on 30 June and 29 June 2013 respectively.
- The Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 (Cth) have been amended by the Competition and Consumer Amendment Regulation 2013 (No 2), commencing on 5 July 2013 and the Consumer Amendment Regulation 2013 (No 3), commencing on 16 July 2013.
- The Fair Trading (Australian Consumer Law) Act 1992 (ACT) has been amended by the Statute Law Amendment Act 2013 (ACT) (Act 16 of 2013), commencing on 14 June 2013 and by the Fair Trading (Australian Consumer Law) Amendment Act 2010 commencing on 1 July 2013.