Working with our customers, our ProView developers continue to break new ground with our eReader to help you work more efficiently.
We’re excited to share our most recent enhancements with you.
Printing, notes management and more
This release includes significant changes to the interface, primarily responding to customer feedback:
- Library Search/ Display Features – more control over how your titles appear in your library
- Annotations Management – now you can sort and name your annotations, and search them to find content faster
- Displaced Annotations – we’ve added more help so you can re-locate any notes that have been affected by content updating
- PDF: Print and Share – now you can create PDFs of content so you can email, print or store selected content
- User Interface Improvements – we’ve streamlined the display to make ProView easier to use and to support the new features
- Browser copying – we’re recommending you use the Control C functionality to retain formatting
- For iPad users, better integration with iOS7
And we’ve even created a new ProView icon to help convey what the application offers!
Given the scale of changes, we recommend you review the release notes and take the time to explore the new features. Tell us what you like, please, but also tell us what you’d like to see included in our development programme.
We hear that many of our customers just love exploring ProView’s features by themselves, and that’s great.
It’s also great when we can share customers’ feedback and tips. Here’s a barrister writing to us this week: “I thought I would let you know that I have just discovered the “history” button on ProView. You guys should be heavily promoting that part of the thing, as so many times you read something and forget where you found it. I don’t know any other ‘book’ that does that.”
We’re here to help, so if you have any queries or ideas, please contact Customer Care on 1300 304 195 or LTA.Service@thomsonreuters.com or your account manager.
The ProView Team