The Criminal & Litigation team has published the following products in the Administrative & Public law practice area in October 2013.
- Justice Geoffrey Flick has written extensive new commentary on the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1985, the Federal Court Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Act 1977 and the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
- Legislative amendments have been made to the:
- Federal Court of Australia Act 1976
- Federal Court and Federal Circuit Court of Australia Regulation 2012
Victorian Administrative Law – Update 149
- Emrys Nekvapil has written new commentary on the VCAT, including standing to invoke the VCAT’s review jurisdiction, the conferral of review jurisdiction on the VCAT, anonymity orders and the application to set aside a summons.
For more information on Thomson Reuters legal titles, click here.