We would like to inform you of the upcoming decommission of Legal Online. Usage indicates the majority of users have made the move to Westlaw AU but we are conscious that some people continue to use Legal Online.
We are currently contacting all customers by telephone to check in and discuss any training requirements or questions they may have. If your organization has not been contacted to date, we will be in touch over the coming weeks.
What do I need to do?
- If you are not using Legal Online you can contact us directly to let us know so we can switch off access or you can wait for our call.
- If you require training you can join one of our Westlaw AU Webinar Training Sessions, contact us directly to discuss the various training options or wait to be contacted by us.
- If you require Westlaw AU Usernames & Passwords you can contact us directly or wait for our call
When will Legal Online be decommissioned?
Legal Online will be shut down at the end of December 2013 for all customers. Alert24 customers will be contacted separately to confirm the move of alert administration to Westlaw AU ahead of the shut down.
If you would like to retain dual access until December, you can do so by advising us when we contact you or by contacting us directly.
Please remember the following resources are always available:
- Westlaw AU Webinar Training Sessions – “The Essentials”
- Training & Support Pages – Access our range of support User Guides & Training Videos
- Westlaw AU Recent Enhancements
- Westlaw AU Tips of the Week
- Westlaw AU Microsite – Site Tours, Content Highlights
- Online Insider – Content Updates, Tips, Enhancements
- Request a Training Session – Need research assistance or additional training
If you have any questions or need to contact us for any of the items above please call us on 1800 020 548 or email WestlawAU@thomsonreuters.com .
The Westlaw AU Team