Checkpoint World is Thomson Reuters online research tool for international tax and accounting professionals looking for global coverage.
For Checkpoint customers, access to international tax content in Checkpoint World is now made easier by the ability to login in once through your OnePass profile to get Australian and International information.
On Checkpoint World you can find:
– 175 countries’ legislations (commercial and tax) translated into English
– IBFD materials including global tax surveys and tax treaties
– OECD materials including the OECD Transfer pricing guidelines
– Transfer pricing information, forms and regulations for over 50 countries
– International standards and conventions (including IFRS and IAS)
– Daily tax and accounting current news and updates provided through our global Thomson Reuters companies and other external sources
– Email alerts can be set up against all subject areas and news feeds
Orbitax, a more practical platform for international tax planning that allows:
– Country tax analysis and compliance information for over 114 entities
– Routing options to reduce withholding taxes
– International tax rates charts, including corporate, individual income and GST/VAT
– Ability to translate tax and legal documents from any country into English
– Create legal entity charts with withholdings/corporate tax rates and then import this into PowerPoint
For more information on Checkpoint World, click here.