Connect 4 has recently deployed enhancements and changes to ensure improved customer experience and compliance with changes in laws and regulations.
Significant reforms to the Privacy Act 1988 affecting both the private sector and the Commonwealth public sector in Australia came into effect on 12 March 2014. As a result, changes have been made to Boardroom to comply with the new privacy legislation.
The mailing list and contact list links have been removed. However, all data fields remain available for downloading, with these new features:
- Director independence
- Dates against positions
- NPBC (Not paid by the company) flag
Company announcements has undergone a number of enhancements recently. These enhancements are now available to customers.
Enhanced search and display features:
- Free text searching across announcements
- Advanced search provides phrase searching, plus ‘and’, ‘or’ and ‘not’ searching
- Searching within results and company heading line
- Date range options enhanced with preset ranges
- Combine multiple company codes names, announcement types and GICS industry codes in one search
- Search results display options which allow sorting and ability view ALL results in one screen
- Selected results can be tagged to further filter results
- Search results can be downloaded to CSV
Enhanced alerts features:
- Send to multiple email addresses
- Combine multiple announcement types and multiple ASX codes in one alert
- Suspend alerts
- Retrieve forgotten passwords for alerts
We have expanded the geographic coverage of our New Issues, Expert Reports and Takeovers Databases to include content from New Zealand.
Access to this content is available as an extension to your current subscription for the incremental cost. To arrange immediate access to the New Zealand data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Tom Manning or phone 1300 304 195.
Tab navigation changes
Access to the documents tab which allowed access to Annual reports, Prospectus and Mergers & Acquisitions documents via a drop down list has been amended. Eeach of these documents products now has its own tab. The Mergers & Acquisitions documents tab has been relabelled Bidders & Target Statements and the Takeovers tab as been relabelled Mergers & Takeovers to better reflect the content contained in these sections.
We have a range of future initiatives in both the development and planning stages.
In order to stay up to date with what has changed subscribe to the Thomson Reuters Online Insider news about Connect 4 and a more complete range of Thomson Reuters products and services.