Since its launch we have been working in partnership with our customers to develop the Westlaw AU platform. We’ve spent countless hours obtaining feedback from them to learn more about their online legal research needs and how they work. We used that research to enhance Westlaw AU significantly in 2013. Customer Feedback in response to these changes has been extremely positive and we have some great additional features lined up to deliver in 2014.
Highlights of 2013 Enhancements to Westlaw AU:
- Westlaw AU is now even more intuitive and easy to use.
- We’ve significantly enhanced the screen layout to include quick links, an improved browsing experience and immediate access to Advanced Search Forms to save you time when researching.
- The enhanced Table of Contents provides smoother and quicker navigation of the site with the added ability to view document lists as you browse.
- We’ve included enriched FirstPoint records, with additional case-to-case and case-to-legislation relationship data to improve your case law research. References are now broken out into “FirstPoint Verified” ie, substantive and “Other”.
- We have ensured that our platform remains both intuitive and easy to use. To help customers get the most out of the enhancements we have created a new Training & Support Page including How to Videos, Quick Guides and much more.
At the heart of these enhancements is an enriched FirstPoint experience. The addition of more comprehensive FirstPoint records now gives our customers the option to access to full lists of case and legislation relationships. These changes significantly improve the overall user experience and embed FirstPoint and Westlaw AU as the pre-eminent research platform for legal professionals across Australia.
If you’d like to know more our Customer Training Team would be happy to assist you with session tailored to suit your needs.