New feature! The Plumbing Code of Australia has been added to the service, current to 2014. It has been added to provide our customers with a complete collection of the National Construction Code Series and allows the customers to access all the information needed in just two Volumes.
The Plumbing Code is set out as follows:
- Section A General Provisions, at [PC-100];
- Section B Water Services, at [PC-600];
- Section C Sanitary Plumbing and Drainage Systems, at [PC-1500];
- Section D Stormwater Drainage Systems, at [PC-1900];
- Section E Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning, at [PC-2300];
- Section F On-site Wastewater Systems, at [PC-2500];
- Section G Materials and Products Certification and Authorisation, at [PC-2900];
- State and Territory Additions, at [PC-3000]; and
- PCA Index.