138 new publications were released in NewsRoom in November.
87 publications were added in December.
The following sources have been recently added:
- Regional Australian titles from APN, including the Daily Examiner, The Guardian (Central), the Daily Mercury and the Morning Bulletin.
- International Business Times News – Leading online provider of global economic news on companies, including small and large cap firms, and insights and commentaries into particular markets (stock, commodities and currency).
- Ukranian News (English and Russian) – Covering business, economics, financial, social, political and regional news.
- Les Echos Business – Contains the business section covering news stories from both print and online content in French from Les Echos, a leading financial newspaper.
- CNN Inside Politics – Transcripts from the CNN broadcast focusing on politics.
- International Medical Regulatory Monitor – Contains international regulatory news affecting medical device manufacturers and includes english language texts of official regulatory documents from around the world.
- Jane’s Defense Weekly – News of developments in military technology and incisive analysis of geopolitical and industry issues from around the globe.
- Jane’s Terrorism Watch Report – Tracks and monitors international terrorist groups and insurgency movements, intelligence communities, economic espionage and computer security issues.
- Approximately 250 new online news sources (blogs, webnews etc.) are also now available in NewsRoom.
The following sources have been scheduled for removal:
- NY Times – daily fulltext coverage of national, international and local reporting, analysis and commentary. This database will be removed from Westlaw platforms on the 29th of January 2015