Barrister Nic Angelov, co-author of the Traffic Law NSW book that is now in its 16th edition as well as the Motor Vehicle Law NSW service, was recently interviewed for the Law Report on ABC Radio National on the topic of random breath testing. Nic Angelov, who specialises in traffic law cases, spoke on the checks and balances present in the system in relation to the presentation of independent evidence in favour of a defendant, referencing in particular the recent case of Police v Dunstall (2015) 89 ALJR 677;  HCA 26 and the earlier cases of Police v Hall (2006) 95 SASR 482;  SASC 281, R v Lobban (2000) 77 SASR 24; 112 A Crim R 357;  SASC 48 and Director of Public Prosecutions (Vic) v Moore (2003) 6 VR 430;  VSCA 90. Congratulations Nic!
- Westlaw AU Maintenance Notice (Cancelled)
- The Laws of Australia Updates July 2017
- Meet the Editorial Board behind The Australian Law Journal (ALJ)
- Checkpoint Research Tip – Filtering your Search Results
- Checkpoint Research Tip – Exporting Information out of Checkpoint
- Historic release of the NSW law reports online
- Checkpoint Research Tip – Conducting a Natural Language Search
- Indictable Offences Queensland – Criminal Code annotations
- New Private Binding Rulings Service on Checkpoint
- Westlaw AU – Filtering the Table of Contents
- Gender equality among barristers before the High Court
- The French High Court
- The Laws of Australia Updates February 2017
- Technical Issues and Other Communications – How do I subscribe?
- Legal Research Webinars – New Dates Available Now
- Optimise the Online Insider – Alerting
- Optimise Your Online Insider Experience – Categories, Tags & Saved Searches
- New Editorial Board members join Australian Tax Review
- New in February 2011: Property Law Review
- The Laws of Australia updates May 2012
- Trade Practices Law Journal – Name Change
- Westlaw AU Webinar Training – Available Now
- Wide Powers for Bankruptcy Regulator – Updated Commentary in TLA
- Westlaw AU Issue (Resolved) – Missing Cases
- Industrial Reports – Complete Online Archive Now Available!
- The Laws of Australia – welcome to new authors
- Commonwealth penalty unit increase
Keep Updated via Email
Sign-up to receive the Insider newsletter.
Cases Checkpoint Content Update Criminal Law NSW Currency Database Spotlight enhancement evidence FirstPoint Journals Legal Online Legislation New New Features NewsRoom online Online Commentaries ProView Softdocs Technical Issue/Fault The Laws of Australia Tip of the Week - Checkpoint Tip of the Week - Westlaw AU tla TLA updates Training Uniform Evidence Law Update Westlaw AU Westlaw AU Enhancements