On Monday 21 September, the Australian Infinitylaw user conference took place in Thomson Reuters Pyrmont office with law firms from NSW, VIC and SA attending.
The event was chaired by Roger Richardson, General Manager of Infinitylaw, a member of the Thomson Reuters Senior Management team (NZ). Items of discussion included:
- Recent and future developments within Infinitylaw, such as:
- auto email of bills
- bulk billing
- Document Management App
- Client Portal
- MYOB/ Xero integration
- Infotrack/ SAI Global integration
- Hands on training of new features by InfinityLaw trainers
- Q & A sessions with developers
- ‘Think tank’ session of potential enhancements over coming releases, such as a General Ledger re-write
After the conference, some firms joined Infinitylaw staff for a wonderful dinner at Flying Fish at Pyrmont.