To continue improving your Checkpoint experience, enhancements are scheduled from 6 November 2015. These include a progressive new design which is even more streamlined and easy to navigate and which provides an optimised experience when using Checkpoint on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Checkpoint has applied user centred design principles to create new look screens which will provide even easier navigation to find the answers you need, when you need them. Interface enhancements include a new visually appealing colour palette, fresh icons and cleaner screen layouts.
- Checkpoint is now responsive to the device from which it is accessed, seamlessly adapting the material which appears on screen according to screen size, and delivering an optimised experience on hand held devices like tablets and smart phones.
- The character limit on inline Notes and Snippets has been extended from 500 to 3000 characters to allow highlighting, annotation and saving of larger sections of text for ready reference and fast retrieval.
- Additional advance search information has been included in the Tips for Searching. These include information on Compound Teams and Nesting.
- We have provided ready access to information on Checkpoint Learning events from the Checkpoint Learning tab on Checkpoint AU.
See full Release Notes for additional information.
We develop in partnership with our customers and welcome your input to deliver enhancements that work the way you do. If you require more information on this release, please contact Support ANZ on 1800 074 333, email us SupportANZ@thomsonreuters.com, or contact your account manager.
The Checkpoint Team