Two Softdocs suites for NSW were updated last week.
This suite was updated on 28 October. Various documents were amended and reviewed and three new documents were added:
- Deed of Surrender of Lease (fixed surrender date)
- Letter to Tenant enclosing Rent Review Notice for Market Review
- Rent Review Notice for Market Review at Commencement of an Option
NSW Business Law
On 30 October, this suite was updated in the following ways:
- Guarantee of Supply of Goods and Services: general update and addition of new clause
- Checklist for Sale of Solicitor’s Practice: updated reference to the Legal Profession legislation
Background: With the introduction of national regulation of the legal profession, the Legal Profession Uniform Law NSW is applied in this state by the Legal Profession Uniform Law Application Act 2014.
- Smorgasbord of Commercial Clauses: new anti-bribery representation clauses
- New materials added:
- Deed of Gift
- Services Agreement using ATO comparative rates