The Softdocs suite, “Vic Conveyancing”, has been updated on 12 November.
Several documents have been amended:
- Adjustments & Settlement Statement – inclusion of Water Usage and/or Sewerage Disposal charges in cheques list (instead of vendor adjustment), as required by Yarra Valley Water
- Purchaser Statement- new note in Transferee dialog that SRO requires a phone number and email address to accept form
- Property Inquiry – change of name for Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources – updated fees for Mornington Peninsula
- Kingston City Council – updated postal address
And the following new form has been added:
- Client Authorisation Form (electronic conveyancing)
Context: the Client Authorisation Form is a requirement of the new e-conveyancing system. For more information on e-conveyancing, see this factsheet from the Law Institute of Victoria.