Various Softdocs suites for Federal and SA jurisdictions have been updated since 30 November: Federal Court, SA Court Forms, Family Law and SA Probate.
AUS Federal Court – updated 10 December
Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) forms have been updated:
- Form 5 – Declaration of intention to present a debtor’s petition
Form 6 – Debtor’s Petition (includes Statement of Affairs)
SA Court Forms– updated 10 December
New: Magistrate Court Form 1A – Final Notice
Family Law – updated 7 December
Amended documents include:
- QLD Land Titles Forms: updated to remove references to County and Parish from the forms
- VIC SRO Duties Act Form 62 – Purchaser Statement: updated version for use on and from 7 December 2015
- NSW Applications for Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates: updated versions
SA Probate – updated 2 December
- Affidavit of assets and liabilities
- Certificate of disclosure – Registrar’s certificate
Files were made available to subscribers on 3 December regarding the amended Executor’s Oath (Form 37) to exclude any reference to executors with leave reserved (if applicable) in the body of the oath.