Two Softdocs suites, VIC County/Supreme Court and VIC Conveyancing were updated since 5 January.
VIC County/Supreme Court
Changes in accordance with Supreme Court of Victoria Common Law Division Practice Note No. 2 of 2016 – Employment and Industrial List.
Addition of the Employment and Industrial List and Dust Diseases List to the Supreme Court Common Law Division.
The following new form has been added in accordance with Supreme Court of Victoria Common Law Division Practice Note No. 2 of 2016 – Employment and Industrial List :
CS 04 SD24 SC Interlocutory Applications Information Form (Employment & Industrial List).
The following amendments have been made:
SRO DA FORM 07E
SRO DA FORM 08F
SRO DA FORM 53D
SRO DA FORM 61
- SRO forms – revised versions which include EFT bank account details
SRO LTG FORM 01
- Application for a Refund – revised version removing option to receive payment by cheque
SRO DA FORM 01
- Goods Statement for Residential Land
- updated to require SRO Duties Form 62 (Purchaser Statement) to be submitted as a supporting document
- Vendor’s Statement under Section 32
- amended to provide for the back sheet as a separate insert
The following form has been added:
- Application to bring Land under the Operation of the Transfer of Land Act (Freehold General Law Land) (Form 1)