The Checkpoint ANZ Team is pleased to announce new features and enhancements based on your feedback. The following enhancements are scheduled for Thursday, 8th December.
A summary of the key features included are listed below;
- Search results view – Legislation/Commentary – Presentation of Legislation and Commentary document search results has been updated.
- Document family grouping – New ‘document family group’ to streamline legislation and commentary search results.
- Home search results group information – Improvements to the information displayed for Commentary and Cases search results when running a search from Home.
- Help when selecting search type – Help Tooltip added for the 2 search options on the Basic search template
Note for Checkpoint NZ users: The Help text will be available from Friday 16th December. The Tooltip frame will be seen from the 8th but there will be a delay in when users can see the help text.
- Access to Tools – Tools can now be accessed across all devices and screen resolutions.
- Validation of document links – Update to how document links are displayed.
- Checkpoint NZ specific updates
• New Insolvency Precedents product now available
• Fixed issue with Legislation Provision number search in Legislation/Commentary search template
• Ability to search XYZ product suite by Financial Reporting subject area
• Updated the presentation of the table of contents in the document view
• Logout bug resolved
- Checkpoint AU specific updates
Tax Q&A Form – The wording on the Tax Q&A – Submit a question form has been updated to list the topics which the service does not cover.
To full details on each of the features, download the release notes by clicking the Read More button below.
We develop in partnership with our customers and welcome your input to deliver enhancements that work the way you do. If you require more information on this release, please contact Support at supportANZ@thomsonreuters.com, or contact your account manager.
The Checkpoint Team