Expert Evidence is essential for case preparation and presentation by litigation lawyers, forensic specialists and any expert who is drawn into investigations or hearings. The 75 expert witness fields covered in the Expert Evidence service are now available as an ebook – Expert Evidence: 75 Expert Areas – on Proview.
This ebook is comprehensively drafted to fully prepare the everyday litigator for their legal matter, ensuring, for example, that their pre-trial conferences run smoothly, the questions they put to experts are the right questions, time spent in hearings is productive and ultimately that their clients feel they are getting the best advice possible.
Expert Evidence: 75 Expert Areas provides helpful guidance on expert opinions in:
- Accounting, actuarial, digital evidence, document examination, marketing and valuations;
- Medical, anesthetics, dental, hypnosis, chiropractic, hearing, intellectual disability, pathology, pharmacology, psychology and psychiatry;
- Investigation of remains through pathology, dentistry, entomology, anthropology, osteology;
- Forensic areas commonly found in criminal cases such as crime scene, firearms and gunshot residues, fingerprints, drugs and drug labs, alcohol, memory and identification, forensic speaker identification, hairs and fibres, paint, glass, soil, toolmarks, podiatry, DNA, botany, fires, blood spatter, biology, explosions;
- Environment issues such as water, air, noise, asbestos, tracing the provenance of gold, pesticides, ecotoxicology, food microbiology; and
- Transport and structural failures covering road, rail, air and marine and industrial and workplace.
Expert Evidence: 75 Expert Areas is available at http://legal.thomsonreuters.com.au/expert-evidence-75-expert-areas/productdetail/125287