The Motor Vehicle Law Qld Noticeboard is your definitive resource for both civil and criminal aspects of motor vehicle law news as it occurs. Frequently updated by respected barristers Simon Cilento and Andrew West, the Noticeboard keeps you informed of the latest key legislative and case developments relating to Queensland motor vehicle law. For more comprehensive information and analysis into these and other matters, Thomson Reuters’ subscription service, Motor Vehicle Law Qld, the complete guide dedicated to motor vehicle law in Queensland, is available online, in looseleaf or on ProView eSub.
Updated 3 July 2017
Fees: Transport Legislation (Fees) Amendment Regulation 2017
Commencement: This Act commenced 1 July 2017.
Various fees associated with transport legislation have been altered. The affected regulations are, inter alia, the:
- Tow Truck Regulation 2009;
- Traffic Regulation 1962;
- Transport Infrastructure (Dangerous Goods by Rail) Regulation 2008;
- Transport Operations (Passenger Transport) Regulation 2005;
- Transport Operations (Road Use Management – Dangerous Goods) Regulation 2008;
- Transport Operations (Road Use Management – Driver Licensing) Regulation 2010;
- Transport Operations (Road Use Management – Vehicle Registration) Regulation 2010; and
- Transport Operations (Road Use Management – Vehicle Standards and Safety) Regulation 2010.
We hope you enjoy the new Motor Vehicle Law Qld Noticeboard. We are always striving to improve our products to meet your needs. If you have any feedback on how we may provide further enhancements, please post a comment below or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.